#Can you just imagine if there were people passing by #and they heard Cedric saying that to Harry? #they’d probably be thinking that they would go to that restroom #and make looove and shit #and then when Cedric died #it made sense why Harry was like on top of him and bawling #BECAUSE HIS BOYFRIEND DIED #omg that hogwarts student probably thought they were Sherlock figuring all this shit out
I bet all the students shipped them.
I bet they called them Harric
Alrighty guys! Giveaway time! The prize in question is a Harry Potter polo with Slytherin insignia + tie. It’s a size small* with a clip-on/adjustable tie! The deadline is Halloween day (Oct 31, 2012)! I will use a random number generator to choose the winner! Please make sure your ask is open so I can message you if you’re the winner! If I don’t get a response within 24 hours, I will choose a new winner.
The rules are as follows:
Do not delete/edit the rules/text.
Reblog only once. If you reblog more than once you will be disqualified. Likes will not count as entries.
No giveaway blogs, please!
I can only ship within the US**
You do not have to follow me~
You must be willing to give me an address.
*Keep in mind that maybe you don’t wear a small, but perhaps someone you know does and would enjoy the shirt!
**If you’re not in the states but still want this, you may reblog if you know someone in the states that is willing to let you use their address and then they can ship it to you. HOWEVER, if this is the case, once it’s mailed out it is no longer my responsibility to ensure it gets to you, so be careful!!
I think that’s everything, but if you have any questions at all, don’t hesitate to ask! Good luck <3
In celebration of 8,000 followers comes my third giveaway!
This pack includes:
- “Men of The Hunger Games” and “Katniss” editions of Entertainment Weekly
- Target’s 3-disk deluxe edition of The Hunger Games DVD
- 2x 150cm silk Hunger Games posters (mockingjay pin on fire, “the world will be watching”): tey require one pin to hang and are fitted with wall hangers
- The Hunger Games Official Illustrated Movie Companion
- Comic-con Mockingjay pin (rare!)
- “Katniss and Peeta” edition of The Hunger Games (rare UK/Australia version - only a certain amount of copies were printed!)
- A Hunger Games journal
- A NECA Mockingjay Pin
- “Adult” UK Hunger Games books (the covers are different)
- Australian covers Hunger Games trilogy boxed set
- “Guide to The Hunger Games”
- Hunger Games Tribute Guide
- The World of The Hunger Games
- Hunger Games Magnetic Bookmarks
- Hunger Games “movie edition” book
- Custom-made screen printed Peeta shirt (I have five of these in varying sizes!)
- Giveaway ends December 1st
- If you are not following me, you may reblog this once: if you are following me, you may reblog this as many times as you like! (this betters your chance in the draw… if you only reblog it once, your chances of winning are almost nil) But at least check out my blog, melark, first!
- The winner will be decided via a random number generator
- Postage will be paid for by me
- If asking questions about the giveaway, please do so off anonymous
- Hate/questions regarding authenticity will not be tolerated and large amounts may result in the cancellation of the giveaway.
Good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favour!
You’re fucking RUE how badly can it go?!
She’s old enough to be in high school?
i thought she was like a seventh grader
WHAT? I knew we were the same age and it looks like a few people missed something there…I don’t start until tuesday. I’m sooo fucking nervous I have to take swimming in gym and the locker room are gross. On the bright side, no math classes yet and I have choir :) I might even be able to get out of some parts of gym for medical reasons I just have to talk to my doctors and the office.